Life update!

Hey guys! it's been a while since the last time I wrote on this blog. I've been thinking about what I should write next. I think I've shared a lot about skincare, beauty products and beauty treatment in the past and I kinda feel guilty about it! I feel like I've contributed in making you guys feel insecure & not good enough.

I've just pondered a lot upon the power of social media. I think the social media can either build you up or tear you down. I wanna use my social media platform to empower people and build people up..

Anyways, a lot of things have been going on in my life. I'm getting married! whoop whoop. I'm excited but I'm also a bit nervous. I'm surprised that I can truly love another person after I broke up with Austin. I know I can be a very dramatic person when I get mad or upset and I'm just so grateful that my fiancé can accept me for who I really am (I'm not toxic tho! he should leave me if I become toxic, haha)

I just wanna give you an update on my life because I feel like I've made some friends here and I wanna let you know that you're not forgotten. I also wanna let you know that moving forward I'll be sharing more about my marriage life here and also on my instagram (follow me if you haven't!) 

Thanks for all of you who have been reading my blogspot! I don't know if such people exist, because I guess no one reads blogspot anymore these days? but if you still do, I really appreciate it!

I find it so therapeutical and helpful to let out all my feelings here because sometimes I look back at my old blogspots and read them over and over again to realize how far I've come in life. once again thanks google for not erasing blogspot and thanks for (not) reading this! haha. love, Mima.

Comments

Popular Posts