Enjoy the moment!

Wow it's been almost 2 months since I blogged!

There are so many things I wanna share. I don't even know where to start..                                
                               
Let me start by saying that I've been working on new music right now but let's not set the bar high yet! I'm saying that not because I am pessimistic or faith-less, it's just in this music industry we are never sure when our music will be released until it is released :D

I'm just thankful for this journey and each person that I met along the journey.

God has taught me lately to #enjoythemoment. There you go, a new hashtag for your instagram pictures :D instead of worrying about the future and the outcomes, I've learnt to just enjoy the moment that lies before me.

Writing the song, recording the demo, waiting for the team to get ready (lol!) seriously, I'm just trying to enjoy every moment that I have.
                                         
It's not an easy thing, especially if you're impatient, just like me.

Patience is a really BIG word for me! But that's what God has taught me the most "be patient, enjoy the moment and trust God"

So, the next time you see me being impatient just tell me "be patient, enjoy the moment and trust God!"


#easiersaidthandone #nothingisimpossible

Comments

Popular Posts