God is in control!

It is almost one month after I blogged about "Enjoy the moment!"

How many times in my life, I am struggling with trusting God that He is in control. Especially when what He promised and what actually happens in front of me is the total opposite

I've always wanted to travel the world to tell people about Jesus, but with my situation that I am still in uni and I have to finish several classes, it is hard to do travelling. However, I got to travel a bit here and there.

Earlier, the beginning of this month I found out that I still have to take 2 more classes which won't be open in the next semester. It means I have to wait for another 4 months to take those classes. I was so disappointed at myself, at my uni and at my situation because it means my graduation day will be postponed as well. In that kind of situation, that's when I start to wonder if God still is in control.

I don't wanna act like I am not struggling with things and I got it all right. In my life, I have to always remind myself constantly that God is in control. He has a plan and a purpose and He will never fail!

Friends, perhaps you are in the same kind of situation with me where your plan and your reality is the total opposite. Trust me, He is in control. It is hard to understand. But, you don't have to understand it. Just believe.

Comments

Popular Posts