Dream Big Dreams

Hey guys! I'm starting a new movement called #dreambigdreamsmovement. I believe that we all have a dream. One of my biggest dream was to go to Paris and see the Eiffel tower. Praise God that dream became reality last year! Looking back at the photos of me taken in Paris always leave me in awe at how amazing God is. So today friends I want to encourage you to think of your biggest dreams; it could be what you want to achieve, places you'd like to visit or any hopes and desires for the future.  Post a picture of your dreams and inspirations on instagram and hashtag #dreambigdreamsmovement. Remember, never let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big. Be strong and  courageous. In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort. And when you've reached that dream, you can look back at that picture and inspire others to reach theirs.

❤️❤️❤️

 #dreambigdreamsmovement

Comments

Popular Posts