Grasshopper :)

Today I got the chance to have lunch with some of my girlfriends in college at a place called 'Grasshopper'. I tried their fried rice and it's oh-so-tasty. Not only do I love the food, but I also love the place. It has birdcages hanging all over the ceiling. They also have a good music playlist.  We chatted for hours. We talked about boys, school, and so much more! (you know girls, haha) Unfortunately, I didn't bring my Nikon Camera so we took pictures from my iPad that doesn't really have a good quality. Here are some of the pictures:






While I spent my time with them, I thanked God for them inside my heart. Remember about joie de vivre that I posted a few days ago? One of the joy of living is to share with others and making others laugh. That's what we did! There were lots of 'LOL' when we were together this afternoon. I hope this week you have a chance to spend your time with your lovelies and put away all those smartphones (which are not really smart for me). Just sit, eat, and talk! I guarantee that you won't regret those good times you spend with them. Let me know when you did and post me the link of the pictures if you don't mind! Stay pretty, stay happy!

XOXO


Yemima

Comments

Popular Posts