Two of my favorite things







These are two of my favorite things (In the future, I would upload more pictures of my favorite things! haha) First, piano. I just love it cause it produces beautiful sound that soothes and calms people, well, it actually depends on how you play it, but anyway most of the time I play the piano to relax myself after a long and busy day. I also love to play other instruments but piano tops everything.

Second is my heart necklace. I almost wear it every time and everywhere. It has cross inside the heart that reminds me not to be afraid cause John 16:33 says "I (Jesus) have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." Jesus had died on the cross, but He has risen again. He died for you and me, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. Without Him, we deserve death, but He died so that we can live.

XOXO

Yemima


Comments

Popular Posts